Re: 1500 temp gauge

To: "The Blair's" <jblair@rcsis.com>,
Subject: Re: 1500 temp gauge
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:39:38 -0700
With the ignition off, the temp gauge rests all the way to the right --
hot. Turn the key on and the gauge needle will move left and rest at
cold.  I've heard of people having trouble grounding the sending unit
itself. You may want to try grounding the sending unit out of the block and
then turn the ignition "on" to see if the gauge will read cold and go from
there.

Joseph Roach
65 1500
San Diego, CA