1500 Grille

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 Grille
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:38:36 EDT
Hello,

I have a beautiful 1500 grill that I dont think I will ever use again.  I had
it installed on my car for the Shasta 2000 Meet and it was nice but I went
back to the stock look.

It is very nicly polished out and looks very nice.  It does not include the
chrome surround or the mesh netting on the inside.  It is just the grill,
center piece.  All I did was install it on my existing 2000 grill.  Fits very
well if you have a decent 2000 grill surround.

I would rate this piece as a 8.5 out of 10.  Once again, I just dont need
anymore clutter in the garage.  I have it hanging on the wall and I need the
space for next years Solvang, Shasta and Doheney trophies.  ;>)

I cant find a pic of it anywhere.  Does anyone have a Shasta 2000 site up
with a picture of the grill?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
1967.5 2000 Solex