Bob Sharp/Bobby Studdard & HELP-Tom Brennan?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bob Sharp/Bobby Studdard & HELP-Tom Brennan?
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:31:42 EDT
Forgot to mention

Next webpages are a major update of Bob Sharp pages (may take a while) and
new pages on 1987 ARRC winner (EP) Bobby Studdard.

HELP - If anyone knows what number Tom Brennan ran when he beat Bruce Qvale's
Jensen Healey and Lee Mueller's TR7 to the line in the 1978 ARRC (DP) I need
to know - I have loads of roadster racing pics but can't identify Tom's.

Thanks in advance

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>