Re[2]: Jimmys Old Car Show BADROC pics

To: "Hall; Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re[2]: Jimmys Old Car Show BADROC pics
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:23:26 -0700
Phil,

Ha-ha! Let me share this with the list. The location was Speedway Meadow in
San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. Back in the sixties a lot of people
probably saw the meadow just like that moving picture (psychedelic).

In the sixties, I went to rock concerts (and anti-war demonstrations) at
Speedway Meadow. Those days, The Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead,
Santana, etc. played for free. Various forms of substance abuse went on and
everyone had a mellow time. A plus for this teenage boy was that many gals
went topless at the concerts (and some bottomless). (Must be colder now
since that doesn't happen anymore, sigh.) Being at Jimmy's Old Car Show
Picnic with all the fifties and sixties cars brought up some good deja-vu
memories!

Fred - So.SF