<OT> Recommendations on Auto Transport Firms

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> Recommendations on Auto Transport Firms
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:12:21 +0000
     To the List,

     An off topic item.

     Does anyone on the list have experience and/or with specific auto
     transport firms?  I'm buying my sister's truck and need to get it home
     (Colorado Springs, CO to Vienna, VA).  Given ski season airfares, it
     seems easier/less costly to hire someone.  We can do door-to-door or
     terminal-to-terminal, and are flexible about the specific date.  So
     far, the quotes I have received are between $900 - $1000.

     Just looking for some input, please respond directly to me.

     Thanks in advance.

     Doug Noble
     Vienna, Virginia
     SPL311-25006