Re: New Vendor...?

To: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Subject: Re: New Vendor...?
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:36:35 -0700
> Upper Sacramento Valley, up by Chico... pretty much right on the way from
> the Bay Area and that other part of California to Shasta (just a little side
> excursion off of I-5 over on Hwy 70).

Well, a tab more than a little side excursion. But neat drive - a chunk is
two lane road, pretty flat but pretty, nice Roadster country. But it will
add a chunk of time to the trip - I drove Sac-Oroville just last weekend,
but in the van alas, and before knowing this guy was there. I was
probably about 6 blocks from his shop, and didn't even know he was
there!

Oroville is reasonably near to the Sacramento Valley Amphitheatre.

-- John