<OT> I blew it up

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> I blew it up
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:40:50 -0700
List,
A couple of weeks ago I asked the question about the engine
on my Forerunner bogging down when I pushed in the clutch.
Well I replaced the clutch, throwout bearing and Pilot bearing.
The clutch assembly really needed to be changed. The pressure
plate had two springs that were out of the housing and the disc
was down to rivets. A few of you said it was the thrust bearing
causing the problem and you were right as it let go today on the
way home from picking up a stroker Roadster engine. I guess
270,000 hard miles was all she had in her. At least it has a new
clutch in it.

Mike
Nowroc