wheel color

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: wheel color
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:09:12 EDT
Hi list guys,

    I need your opinion guys, Iv'e got a red roadster with black interior and
I can't stand the wheels that came w/it. Iv'e got a set of alloys thats been
sitting around for some time that I'm thinking of mounting for now. They are
just like the ones on Mike Ungers red fairlady 8 spoke w/large center hub,
kinda resemble minilites. These do have a polished lip but the short spokes
are a rough finish. I thought about painting them red but that might be over
kill. Black doesn't show the spokes against the dark background. Gold might
be nice but may clash w/chrome. Silver would look well like silver
paint.(tacky)  What about a beige or tan color? Am I really going off the
deep end? or should I just get them polished all together for a brushed alum
finish?
     Please, I need your help, Iv'e got to do something here soon. Is tan
really that bad? Looking forward to your 2cents worth.

                    Tom 69/2.0 Red/Blk