Re: wheel color

To: Tomet9@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel color
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:32:38 EDT
Tom,

I have never been one to hold back on my opinion, so here goes.  I think
that you were on the right track with silver, but I would go a darker shade
- argent or pewter color.  All polished or red is overkill, black
disappears, charcoal looks good, tan or beige - well, that is not for me.
Gold is another option - it looks good on Red cars.  My choice would still
be the argent or pewter color.

Sid