Re: strange number found

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: strange number found
From: svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:42:32 -0700
I read an article some years back about the Corvette concours crowd and the
lengths to
which they will go to in pursuit of a "100-point" car - they will actually
replicate the
inspector's chalk marks on nearly inaccessible areas of the car... so take
pictures of
those grease pencil marks before starting that complete, wheels-up, body-off
restoration
of your Roadsters, everyone - you may want to put them back!

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA