Re: Mystery Roadster Spotted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Roadster Spotted
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:41:22 -0700
BADROC et al,

There was an article in this weekends Chronicle about the congestion on
Lombard Street.  Depending on the time of day the delays can be quite
long to drive down the street.  Never  the less, I thought I would make
a great calendar page to have the street filled with Roadsters.
Potentially a future part of a BADROC drive?

Dana

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.
Department of Urology