Re: Drivers seat frame, late model

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Drivers seat frame, late model
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:58:46 -0700
Hmmmn... Just how easy is it to take a plush seat upholstery from a
non-roadster and to fit it on a roadster seat frame?

Of course I'd do it differently than John Brassfield from AL; I want a full
seat! (No, I don't want to install a different frame, like Miatas; I've got
a couple spare roadster seat frames.)

Fred - So.SF, CA
BADROC