Re: Drivers seat frame, late model

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drivers seat frame, late model
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:59:14 -0400
  When I had my 1600's seats reupholstered, I had my choice of regular, firm
or extra firm cushions.  I went with the suggested thick extra firm with a
layer of regular on top; soft but doesn't bottom out under my considerable
weight.  And new webbing to support all of that doesn't hurt either.

Paul
OROC