Re: Top-down weather

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Top-down weather
From: ken ogi <ken@norstargroup.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:37:43 -0700
Hi Fred .../list
it's also a beautiful day here in san diego :)
life is beautiful when we are able to drive our roadsters with the tops-down
:)
i don't know whatz up with those other guys with their tops-up?!?
it must be something about their convertibles that makes them seek for
shelter.

Ken - So. Cal, also Enjoying the Ride (what season is it anyway?)
SoCalRoc