Re: Paper Roadster

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paper Roadster
From: Ken Smart <ken.smart@tip.csiro.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:08:00 +1000
I too have been down this path here is a link to some I have.
The first 2 are blank ie: great colouring in exercise for the kids (no age
limit)
the next 2 are coloured like mine. You may need to fix wobbly tyres
they are in jpg and pdf

http://www-networks.tip.CSIRO.AU/~ksmart/digidat/

Ken Smart
Sydney Aus.