Does anybody know anything about this car...?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Does anybody know anything about this car...?
From: "Daniel D. Kelson" <kelson@ociw.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:49:28 -0800
Howdy Listfolk,

  As a humble non-owner, investigating and gleaning wisdom from
the odd note on this list, I am curious if anyone knows much about
the car in this ad:

   http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?4204182

  I have to say, after going to Doheny, that the '66 1600 I saw
really stuck in my mind, and who would deny the beauty of seven
chrome trimmed dials anyway?

  So, living in Long Beach, and commuting to Pasadena every day,
I can go up to Lancaster on a weekend (or maybe this car has been
sold already? I tried calling and didn't get an answer today...),
but if anyone already knows something about this vehicle it would
be great to learn a thing or two before I delve deeper...

Thanks mucho,
Dan Kelson