Re: brake rotors - some facts/ analysis

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake rotors - some facts/ analysis
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:22:46 +0100
Those discs were overheated. That's the way discs looks on cars with
small brakes looks like after driving for a week at the German autobahn,
or after any long distance competition. Did you know that some car
manufacturers put smaller brakes for cars sold in USA? For a number
of reasons but the most common is customer demand to be able to
use smaller diameter wheels than standard size.

Thomas