Roadster sighting in Annapolis MD

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster sighting in Annapolis MD
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:23:52 EST
Is that anyone out there? Yellow, with the top up, Has vanity tags FUN ???.
??? = I did not catch the last part as it was headed away but may hase bee
MON, MDN ???
I also think it was a 2000, sounded like a 2000, and may have been 69 or 70,
seems likw it had alot of "stuff" on the back ie backup lights... I never saw
this one before. Usually in MD a roadster sighting turns out to be Mark Dent
driving one of his collection, in one of the various colors it is sporting at
the time, 3 colors for the 68 1600 in the past several years, currently gray
I believe, Unless he has painted it yellow. Mark did you pick up another car?
Larry
one 69 2000-always was, always will be black