Superchargers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Superchargers
From: Dat2000srl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:38:14 EST
If you really want to supercharge you roadster get a blower from the tube
systems they use at drive up banks, they are pulley driven and put out a huge
volume of air.
I got one years ago intending to install it on a car, but have not taken the
time to do so. It will push at least 5 PSI, and I have been told higher if
you spin it really fast...7000 rpm. they have turbines in them much like a
vaccum cleaner motor, but are constructed of cast aluminum and machined
turbine. Let me know if anyone succeeds on this one!
Larry