Re: 1500's, U20's and Miatas

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <shifty@best.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500's, U20's and Miatas
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 23:09:16 -0800
Andrew sure looked happy as he cruised onto the Golden Gate Bridge while we
shed a tear at seeing Leigh's 1500 leave BADROC. I posted some pics at
Photopoint. Check them out as a visitor to my id roadster@rcn.com, the 14
pics are under the album Friends. (Looks great via album viewer.)

I've got comments below: