FWD: Roadsters FS Sacramento

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FWD: Roadsters FS Sacramento
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:38:30 EST
List:
Got a request in my mailbox to help find a new owners for a coupla'
Roadsters.
Contact him directly at :

Raggedy@volcano.net (J or S Pinotti)

Dear Laurie,

Thank you for your response.  I actually have two roadsters and I would like
to sell both.

#1: 1967 white, original paint and in good shape.  Has a soft top, needs new
cloth. Runs but may need some clutch work.  It is a two owner car.  Bought
new in Sacramento sold in 1969 and owned by same since.  Has not been run for
awhile but could really be sweet with some work.

#2: 1970 painted dark blue, have had this one for 5 years.  I have put alot
of work into it and it is in very good mechanical shape.  It has a hard top
but I know where to buy the frame for a soft top.  I am currently enjoying
the sping weather driving this one right now.

If people are interested I can come up with more information on them.  Thank
you for the help.