Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Remove second gas tank on '70?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, that's what I mean.  I realize it isn't filled directly but some
gasoline can make its way into that tank via expansion, or so I've been
told.  It's taking prime real estate in the trunk, and since I plan to
remove the smog pump, I'm not too concerned about remaining stock.

Anyone know the answer?

Thanks,
Adam
'70 1600