Re: Re[2]: datsun "back-seat"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: datsun "back-seat"
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:41:33 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/01 7:14:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
datsunmike@nyc.rr.com writes:

> Would you really want to put your kid back there?

Heck no - I'll ride back there !!!   But then this is the crazy nut who will
spontaneously try driving her car whilst standing on the seat.... if only the
hand- throttle were still hooked up <G> <G> ! ! !

Actully when my oldsest daughter (now 10) was just a wee little thing we DID
strap a car seat back there. She had the time of her life riding w/ the wind
in her face. Smiles a mile wide.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC