Re: Re[2]: datsun "back-seat"

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: datsun "back-seat"
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:39:03 -0400
I wished I had the 3d seat last night. Me, my wife and our 8yr old piled in
the the roadster to get a pizza.  Wife and kid were in the passenger seat.
The pizza was too hot for them to hold in their combined laps  and with the
top folded down into the rear compartment, the pizza rode home in the trunk
with a couple of towels (does anyone else carry spare towels :)) to keep the
pizza from jumping around too much on the way home.
daveS