Re: Today's journey home <OT>

To: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Today's journey home <OT>
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 14:58:54 -0700
Hi Rob,
That sucks.  A little over a year ago I had some Bozi (a female bozo) run a red
light and I T boned her at 35 mph.  My truck and her Honda were both totaled.  I
busted some ribs.  That hurts.  Here is the rub.  Three witnesses were on the
scene that talked to the police.  They all disagreed on who did what to whom.
So....no citations were issued.  Here is the real rub...this month.my insurance
just went up $800. per year.  Just be thankful that all your parts are still
functioning and life can go on.  Oh,  I am one real careful driver when I come
any intersection.  Phoenix gets the gold award for the most red light running in
the United States.
Guy
Tempe, AZ
67.5 solex stroker (in progress)