16 inch wheels for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 16 inch wheels for sale
From: "Brian" <b.dooley1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:19:58 -0700
Hello all, I'm looking to sell the 16x7 wheels that are currently on my car.
They are shod with 195/40 Bridgestone Potenza tires and include billet
adapters to mount up.  These will fit an unmodfied fender well perfectly.  I
have a few pics of them for interested parties.  They are in very good shape,
just a bit dirty from brake dust and such.  You will need to put new, longer
lug studs in.  I'm looking for $750 for them or I'll trade for some 15 inch
Panasports with or without tires.  In San Diego
                                     Brian