Re: Damaged Solexes (Ranting and raving follows)

To: Jim Moore <jmoore66@olg.com>, SPDATSUN@aol.com, efris@home.com,
Subject: Re: Damaged Solexes (Ranting and raving follows)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with two vendors.  It
didn't cost me much but it's enough that I won't buy from them again.

I read and re-read the original message and it appears he is blaming
Stan, saying he packaged the Solex carbs inadequately, which not many
of us are truly qualified to evaluate, especially when we have $2,500
worth of broken parts sitting in front of us.

I think the consensus is go after FedEx.  It may be tough getting them
to pay, but that's why you paid for the insurance.  The carbs were
double-boxed and wrapped in bubble-wrap.

--- Jim Moore <jmoore66@olg.com> wrote:
> I think the ranting and raving was directed more at FedEx.
>
> Jim Moore
> 69 RHD Fairlady

=====
Adam