Re: Who's on first?

To: SLBESQ@aol.com, twalter@austin.rr.com, maurell@bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: Who's on first?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:36:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/01 4:21:21 AM !!!First Boot!!!, SLBESQ@aol.com writes:

<< has anyone out there ever attempted to take the side moldings off a 67.5?
 the little screws are too tight to unscrew, and are pretty much laughing at
 my cobalt, "made-for-hardened-steel" drill bits.  i drill for about 60
 seconds and almost no metal is removed.  the bits are brand new. >>

Hello,

If the nuts are stuck on that tightly I would suggest the you use a Dremel
rather then a drill.  You will find that a cutting wheel will take care of
business fast.  Good luck on the other hard to reach ones.

Calspeed

Calspeed