Growing up.

To: Ken Pletcher <PLETCH5@aol.com>, Ken Pletcher <pletch@home.com>,
Subject: Growing up.
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:44:35 +0000
Ken, I know how you feel. Just took our third kid, Sean,  down to BIOLA
in La Mirada over the 16th-18th to move into the dorm. Last child, Megan
is a Junior in high school. Took her on my first run at the auto cross
on Sunday, she loved it. Erin, our oldest, graduated from Chico last
spring, imagine she will be married in a few years, had the same
boyfriend for a while. Daniel, #2 is off in Spain playing. House seems
so  empty. Not so sure I like all the lack of interruptions I had
dreamed of.
David
SRL 701