Road Atlanta SEROC

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Atlanta SEROC
From: reggie.orr@ps.ge.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:34:04 -0400
Just a note to all the folks planning to come to Road Atlanta in
September.If you are coming from north of the South Carolina border, I would
HIGHLY recommend driving as much of the Blue Ridge Parkway and/or Highway 11
as you can.It may add a little time to the drive but the scenery of the
mountains is beautiful.Highway 11 ends up on I-85 just below Anderson,S.C.
at the Georgia state line and the Blue Ridge Parkway starts up around
Virginia and ends up in the Great Smokey Mountains near Cherokee,N.C.(just
my .02)

Reggie Orr
g GE Power Systems
Combustion Manufacturing