Re: Tire Size vs wheel width again

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <andycost@att.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Size vs wheel width again
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:24:52 -0500
A pyrometer would also be very helpful to "see" how your car is handling and
for setting it up too, including that very important freebie - tire
pressure.

If you're a serious racer you gotta have a pyrometer, even for solos.

The widest tires aren't worth a damn if your car isn't set up to use them to
their fullest. Their weight alone could make you slower especially with
underpowered or low powered cars and our cars don't have that much power to
begin with.

Mike