Re: Part number question

To: Roadster <roadster@texoma.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Part number question
From: lou daly <lou_daly@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:40:31 -0800 (PST)
i'm going to attempt to answer this - but please,
anybody who knows more about this just jump in
i know nothing about these engines!

13207-66700 seal-lip,valve oil
this looks like a rubber tube that might fit over the
valve stem

and 13207-66710 seal-lip,valve oil
                 (NDK)
this looks like a washer type thing
that goes around the valve stem?
looks like the firts spring mentioned below is
for holding the rubber?

> 13209-20100 - retainer-valve spring
i can't figure out its use but it looks like a wire
spring (picture shows a heart shaped  object) fitting
between the 'collet-valve' and the rocker

and 13209-25500 - retaine-valve spring
this fits over the rocker itself
it has two hooks and two loops it should hold the
rocker rirm to the top of the valve??

not the best descr (but it did make me think a bit)
lou