Re: roadster original fog lights

To: "fairlady" <fairlady@telstra.com>
Subject: Re: roadster original fog lights
From: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:40:48 +0930
Gidday Phil,
                    thanks for that. I think that I will keep the Imasen
units as they still look good. Should look better when they are back from
the chrome platers. I think it was you that i was talking to a while ago
about engine oil. Was it you that said you only ever used BP coarse plus in
your roadster?
Also, just to keep the topics varied, what would you reccomend for sealing
up the panel joins below the doors at the rear. Mine are showing signs of
cracking. I think that Brad said that he used lead when he re-built the
body. Surely there is somthing better these days.....

                                                    Cheers, Brian.