Re: roadster original fog lights

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roadster original fog lights
From: "Brian Rourke" <bbtmc@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:28:18 +0930
I have a pair of fog lights that I always thought were origional equipment,
maybe not??  They are small chrome lights with the brand name IMASEN and a
model/part number L-23231. Perhaps this brand was used in Australia. I just
so happen to have removed mine and disassembled them ready for the chrome
man to do his thing. They are looking a little "rusty" after 30 odd years.

 Brian Rourke
1970 solex 2000.