Re: Roadster (wife) question

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster (wife) question
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:34:34 -0800 (PST)
Mike, you make an excellent argument for REAL tax
reform, which is probably more of a Republican than a
Democrat idea, but the truth is both parties have used
the tax system for the wrong purposes (social
legislation and special interest benefits) for so long
that it is now beyond repair and needs to be scrapped
and started anew. (VAT Tax, Flat Tax, something, but
KEEP IT SIMPLE) Only problem is the huge lawyer/CPA
lobby who depends on a complicated system to prosper.
ROADSTER CONTENT:  I love my roadsters!

Mike Harper
(who works for the IRS BTW)
'66 1600