Trabuco Run this Saturday!

To: Ahorwitz55@aol.com, arthur@vistamediagroup.com, atmarosi@earthlink.net,
Subject: Trabuco Run this Saturday!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 06:57:41 -0800
Hey Rockers!

Just a reminder that the SoCalROC Trabuco run is this Saturday. We are
meeting at the Irvine Market Place at 11:00 AM and we will be taking off NLT
12:00 noon sharp for the trip through Trabuco Canyon. We will be cruising
the canyon, making a left at cook's corner and driving by O'neill park and
then stopping for lunch at a Mexican Restaurant. After that, we will retrace
our run and go our separate ways.

It should be a great run. I am looking forward to seeing some SoCalROC buds
I have not seen in a while (Roman, Victor, Jon, Paul) as well as some new
faces and new cars. So if you are on the fence about coming, it's going to
be a great run. Come on out!

To get there, take the I-5 to Jamboree rd. If you are Northbound, turn right
and then an immediate right into the parking lot. If you are Southbound,
turn left and go under the freeway and then make an immediate right into the
parking lot. I will be there early and look forward to meeting everyone
there. A good time will be had by all I promise.

So let's make our first run of 2002 a great one!

See you this Saturday!

Andrew Murphy
64 1500
SoCalROC