Roadster For Sale - Los Angeles

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Roadster For Sale - Los Angeles
From: Stryk Thomas <Stryk@vhf.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:44:06 -0800
Hi everyone,

I've enjoyed reading the list for the past few months, and loved my 67 1600
for the past few years.  The time has come, however, for me to pass the car
on to someone else.

She is a 67.5 (low windshield) red 1600 in fairly good shape.  The car has
run very well for the past year or so.  The body is in good shape, but not
restored.  The bumpers needs new chroming and a little straightening.
There's a touch of corrosion starting on the driver's side fender.  The
interior is in good shape, especially the seats.  She really is a gem who
needs someone who can take her to the next level with restoration.  I'm
asking $4000.

I haven't taken pictures yet, but wanted to offer her to the list before I
put the car up for sale to the world. If you'd like to come take a look,
please email me off list at stryk@vhf.org <mailto:stryk@vhf.org>  or call me
at 323 839 7800.

Cheers, Stryk