Datsun Events

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun Events
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:58:45 EST
Hello,

I am accepting all information from all Datsun Clubs to update the 2002 Event
Listing.  Last yer NOWROC, OROC, BADROC, ZONC, UFO510 and others posted
established event dates.  If any clubs have any dates they would like to
submit please forward it on to me and I will add them to the calendar.

Changes for this years Motorsports Weekend.  Every year the Motorsports Z Car
Nationals held its 400 plus Datsun show the day after Solvang.  It was not a
coordinated undertaking.  That was just the way it happened.  This year it
will not be that way.  The Motorsports Show will be one week after the
Solvang Roadster Show and Shine.  So if anyone was making plans to "hit two
birds with one stone" it ain't gonna happen this year.  Just be aware...

For more info go to the attached link.  <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed1/events.html";>Calspeed's Events
Calendar</A>

Michael "Calspeed" Carion