Re: POR 15 and headers?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: POR 15 and headers?
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 07:27:04 -0600
Has anyone done the "oh, my you've got to be kidding?"
trick of "brushing" the entire header with aluminum
antisieze?

It has to rate as one of the all time messiest things
to do, as you really need the manifold off... scrubbed
clean, and the fully covered.

Jet-Hot would make much more sense, but if you have
a sunday and $10 (for large jar of antisieze... stuff
will last forever). Worth a try.

Result is an aluminized finish coat. Really not bad for
the money (last longer than a rattle can of paint).

Tom