Re: POR 15 and headers?

To: "Thomas Walter" <twalter@austin.rr.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: POR 15 and headers?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:11:20 -0500
Is that from experience Tom?

The key to using any of those so-called header paints is to have the header
exhaust sand/media blasted prior to painting.

Of all the coatings I had put on headers over the years, and there have been
quite a few, the best is Jet Hot. However, the super shiny chrome like
appearnce does not remain that way and becomes a dark aluminum look.

Mike