Joined he ranks of the roadster impaired

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joined he ranks of the roadster impaired
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:58:37 -0800 (PST)
Well, I did it! 3 dead roadsters.
I tore apart the 66 to do bodywork....would run except for stealing the
non smog dizzie for the 70. 67.5 closer to Running but not yet. Now the
70 is dead. I'm getting a non smog head redone, but a head at the
machine shop won't do, when you need one on your car.
CRAAAAP!!!!!!!
The Socal run this sunday will be the first one I've missed in a long
time.....oh well.

But, check this out! Yard art! of a patriotic nature. the 67.5 is red,
The 66 used to be white, and the 70 is blue.
If I could drive one it would interrupt the theme!

Roadsterless Roman. (not to mention carless!)