Anti-Seize on Paint - How to Remove?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anti-Seize on Paint - How to Remove?
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:52:00 -0700
I have a good amount of antisieze on the "tool-tray" in my engine compartment.
(The small ledge that is covered by the back of the hood.  The stuff is on
pretty good.  I'm glad none is really showing on the outside of the car, but it
makes the engine bay look bad.  (Hey, I haven't chromed anything in there, but
I did do a frame-off, so I gotta get that yellow looking decent everywhere!)
So, to my point, what is the best way to remove antisieze from paint?

I made it to Solvang the last two years, each time without a car.  This time I
have a car and cannot make the trip...  School this weekend.  Enjoy it without
me!
Thanks,

Ryan Bird
'67 1600