Re: Northern California Caravan for Solvang 2002

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Northern California Caravan for Solvang 2002
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:40:03 -0800
Mike, Fred, Lou,  Steve,  When we get together for breakfast on Sunday or
Coffee on Tuesday I will ask the group where it's at and e-mail you guy's.  I
am sure we can work something out, are you guys flexible on your departure
time??  Also for the Sacramento roadster group, why not head down 99 and start
the run with us in Modesto. We could all plan on meeting right off of one of
the exits, or at my house which is close to the freeway (about 2 miles) heck I
would even go out and buy some doughnut's and brew some java.  Let me know
what you guys think, Solvang is about two months away, it would be great if we
can get this planned ahead of time.
Gerardo Magana