Re: Auxilary gas tank?

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Auxilary gas tank?
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:50:46 -0800 (PST)
All right! the man steps up to the plate! I would be willing to bet a
lot of people carry on a long trip, a plastic gas can for emergencies.
probably tools and spare parts and other assorted things in that tiny
trunk that could rupture the plastic gas can.
my idea puts it up high, and I think it is a good one! I'll figure it
out...then I bet someone copies my idea. ;-)