Re: Sigh..../Chevy Powered Roadsters

To: hallosb@juno.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sigh..../Chevy Powered Roadsters
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:56:21 EST
In a message dated 2/10/2002 9:17:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
hallosb@juno.com writes:

       At one time I had a 350 chevy powered roadster. One problem is that
the engine was too wide to clear the steering column. It had about 4 extra
u-joints in it. I have heard that the Ford small block V-8 does not require
cutting up the steering.

                                                 keith