Re: Turbo or not?

To: Phillip.B.Hall@MSFC.NASA.GOV
Subject: Re: Turbo or not?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:08:02 -0800 (PST)
Geez,
        ONLY 250hp.  If thats at the rear wheels you are going to have
100hpo than stock.  That should scoot your 2000lbs roadster around like
there is no tomorrow.  Plus if you get up to the 300hp range with gobs of
torque are you not going to run into the same problems as Don Miller?? i.e.
breaking rear ends??
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA