60 MGA vs. Rice boy/Some Roadster Content

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 60 MGA vs. Rice boy/Some Roadster Content
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:56:00 -0800
Hello All

On the way back from picking up the Beast's Speedo cable, (Guys remember to
keep your cables properly lubricated. Should they dry out, it's no fun. They
can make some rather nasty noises
and break if bent at the wrong angle.) I spy a beautiful silver 1960 MGA.
Next to it, trying to race, is a Rice boy. Said Rice boy has every butt ugly
mod and sticker on his excuse for a car.
The MGA on the other hand was simple in line and sounded better than the
monstrosity wanting
to show off.

Thankfully one of California's finest came along and put an end to the
esthetically
challenged's attempt to play Ricky Racer.

Maybe baby will be running by the weekend -HINT, HINT- and we can go
driving.

With the Roadster Gods blessings, fair sunny weather to all.

Pamela Bauman

---