Sad news about Rick Chianese

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad news about Rick Chianese
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:52:50 -0500
Listers,

Just thought I'd let you old timers (from the Mike Bell Roadster Regisitry
days) on the list know about Rick Chianese. I heard a few days ago that Rick
had passed away this past September. I have verified this and have I posted a
picture of Rick and his roadster on the SEROC web page so those of you who
knew Rick from the list but never got a chance to meet him could do so now. I
have met Rick and will miss him. He was a genuine roadster owner and all
around nice guy.

http://www.datsunroadsters.com/seroc/  in Member Area/Remember.

If anyone would like to say a few words that I could post feel free to send
them to me.

Tom Phelan