Desperately seeking solex carb float cover, PHH 44's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Desperately seeking solex carb float cover, PHH 44's
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:40:23 -0800 (PST)
Hello all, I came across a set of solex 44's that I could not pass up. The top
bowl cover inside float holder/bracket/support/doohickey is broken.  Here is
what I am asking or looking for--- a top cover in any condition, and any spare
jets or parts that are nice to have. Luckily another list member has provided
me with a nice solex manifold for these carbs . I am lucky to be part of this
roadster network, "have part, will find". If anyone may have one of those and
some spares drop me a line.

67with no engine,66 with no engine, garage floor riddled with 2 engines.