Re: Basic question about compression ratio

To: "Adam Bradley" <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Basic question about compression ratio
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:09:36 -0500
I mixed and matched. U20 rods and H20 pistons and crank.

I used H20 pistons because my head has been cut and from what others wrote
who are using U20 pistons they can cause the CR to skyrocket. I'd rather
have a little less HP and more reliability and no running problems.

I went 30 over to recoup some compression.

The H20 pistons are also much cheaper. I bought federal mogul pistons and
they were within 1.5 grams of each other which isn't bad.

Mike